Join BOSS Finance for a Fresh Career Perspective in 2024!
Applications close 12/1/24
You will be part of a high-performing finance team. You will be required to process creditor invoices and claims for payment for goods and services received, control of creditor accounts, preparation and data entry of accounts for payment.
You will be responsible for:
- Processing creditor invoices and payments to external partners.
- Assisting suppliers with their enquiries.
- Creditor statement reconciliations.
- Creditor master file maintenance.
- Monitor and manage the BOSS Accounts email inbox.
- Investigating & reporting any discrepancies relating to data or financial information.
- Daily overflow and backup support for Accounts Receivable, Bank Processing, Administration, and Payroll functions.
- Perform any other tasks that the Finance Manager may require.
What you will bring:
- Accounts payable experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of basic accounting principles.
- The ability to work efficiently, strong time management skills, and the ability to work to predetermined deadlines.
- High level of communication and interpersonal skills with strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- High level of attention to detail and high level of accurate data entry skills.
- Ability to work unsupervised and within a team environment.
- Proficiency with Word, Outlook, Excel, MYOB.
- The ability to maintain confidentiality in all matters.
Ready to take your finance career to the next level? Apply now!
Please send your resume and cover letter to: