The successful applicants will be able to meet the following essential selection criteria:
- Be Trade Qualified.
- Be Proficient with GMAW welding with solid wire (Mig Welding). Must be to a very high standard.
- Interpret Fabrication plans and sketches.
- Use Basic measuring tools.
- Position parts and subassemblies.
- Be experienced in steel fabrication.
- Demonstrate exceptional people skills and be a team player.
- Have the ability to work unsupervised when required.
- Work positively under pressure and be able to think outside the box.
- Be Safety conscious.
This will be a challenging position and will involve the ability to work paid extra hours to meet business deadlines in achieving future growth plans.
An attractive remuneration package is on offer for the right candidate, commensurate with experience.
Please submit your application and resume to:
All applications will be held in strict confidence.
BOSS provides lunch 3 days a week.
There is also the option to work a 4 day week.